Readers Club - Pete! In-Person
Readers Club is open to readers ages 5-8 and their grown-ups.
What is Readers' Club?
Readers Club is a bridge between storytime and book clubs designed to help emerging readers think about, talk about, and interact with stories.
How to participate in Readers' Club:
Step 1. Sign up here*
Step 2. Attend Readers Club day!
*Why registration? Signing up in advance helps the Librarian plan for each session (prepping art supplies, etc.). It's still okay to come even if you forgot to sign up.
What can participants expect?
- The Librarian will read at least one story aloud
- Readers will take turn reading aloud to each other in small groups
- The Librarian will ask questions to the whole group and we will answer the questions together
- At least one tie-in activity, like a craft, game, etc.
February's featured book: Pete the Cat and his Four Groovy Buttons
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- 4:00pm - 4:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Library Meeting Room (_SP_ConfRmLibrary1)